Mother’s Day Artisan Fair
Main and Solano St. Suisun City
Sunday May 12
10 am ~ 4 pm
Mom will LOVE Mother's Day at the Suisun City Historic Waterfront!
Bring MOM to enjoy the great restaurants, LIVE music and over 60 ARTISAN BOOTHS featuring unique handcrafted items and gourmet food items! Find a treasure she will love!
- Champagne and Bellini’s in a commemorative Mother's Day glass.
- Over 60 ARTIST and ARTISAN Booths featuring beautiful handcrafted items
- Enjoy LIVE Music!
Major Minor Project 4
- Treat Mom to breakfast, brunch or lunch at one of the fine independently owned restaurants in the Waterfront District.
- Enjoy the ambiance of the beautiful Waterfront
- Sponsored by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID.
Please click for Artist & Artisan INFO and REGISTRATION form:
All items must be handcrafted by the participating artist or artisan. Closed categories: Jewelry; soaps/spa products
- Vendor and shopper information: (707) 646-9006; Brenda@BrendaMossaEvents.com
Easy to find! SEE YOU THERE!
- GPS use: 700 Main Street. Suisun City, 94585
- From Bay Area: I-80 E to CA 12E (Rio Vista/Suisun City). Exit Suisun City/Downtown/Main St) Bear Right to Lotz Way. Left onto Main Street.
- From Sacramento: I-80 W to CA 12E (Rio Vista/Suisun City). Left on Abernathy. Immediate Left to 12E. Exit Suisun City/Downtown/Main St) Bear Right to Lotz Way. Left onto Main Street