Grab a friend! It’s going to be a great day at the Waterfront!
Waterfront Festival featuring Art and Wine
SATURDAY, Oct. 6th; 11 am ~ 5 pm
Suisun City Waterfront (Main and Solano St. 94585)
Enjoy the ambiance of the Waterfront along with….
- LIVE music center stage!
- Vinyl Ride 11 am to 1:30 pm (classic Rock & Roll band specializing in the guitar drivensongs from the 70's, 80's and 90's.)
- Michelle Lambert 2 pm to 5 pm (touring Indie Pop Singer/Songwriter; backed by acoustic guitar)
- Over 80 amazing ARTISTS, ARTISANS and GOURMET food booths!
- WINE by the glass (fee includes a souvenir glass).
- FREE admission and FREE parking.
- Easy to find! SEE YOU THERE!
Don’t miss it!
For additional vendor or visitor information please call (707) 646-9006 or email Brenda@BrendaMossaEvents.com
We love pets, BUT a Suisun City ordinance prohibits them at outdoor events, so please leave them at home for the event (exception: service animals). A City of Suisun ordinance also prohibits smoking at events.
This event is sponsored by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District. Net proceeds from the event help fund Suisun City downtown/waterfront community projects.
Artist and Artisan; gourmet food Information and Registration form can be downloaded Here